- has a mildly disturbing fascination with her toes
- is talking! With words! Her first word? Same as Bode's. Basketball.
- really likes the potty. Do i have any interest in training her? No. I let her sit and pull the paper down, though.
- hits. A lot. She goes willingly to sit in timeout, but will no longer apologize to the person she's wronged. Her apology in the past was a soft head rub.
- loves books.
- loves people. I bring books to church thinking she'll sit on my lap and let me show her the book. But no. She takes the book and finds someone else--someone she doesn't even know--brings them the book and sits on their lap while they show her the book. Today she chose to go up one pew and poored herself onto Lisa Wightman's lap (who she's never met). Never mind that Lisa has newborn twins to care for!
- loves shoes. Right now, her shoes in the laundry closet are all missing their pair because she has taken one of each with her around the house. She also likes to put on the boys' and Doug's and my shoes, too.
- is a great jumper. And dancer.
- has been really mean to Keegen pretty much since she was old enough. That's starting to get better. Is she mean to him because he's closest to her size at home? But watch out if she catches him in my lap.
Well I hit the rowdy road and many kinds I met there. Many stories, told me of the way to get there. There's so much left to know and I'm on the road to find out.
Saturday, April 2, 2011
Soren 18 months
At 18 months, Soren:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment