I missed my chance to snap a pic of these guys at the creek. Glad Kristen got one with her phone.
Well I hit the rowdy road and many kinds I met there. Many stories, told me of the way to get there. There's so much left to know and I'm on the road to find out.
Saturday, August 4, 2012
Breckenridge
As if it weren't enough that they put us up in Colorado Springs, Kristen treated us to a weekend in Breckenridge. We drove up Friday night. I hadn't been there during the summer months and it was beautiful. The creek was running behind their place and the kids had a blast exploring that one their own. They were gone the better part of Saturday just making up secret places along the banks.
It stormed the first day there. It.was.wonderful. Love a good, mountain rain. So we made some toothpick marshmallow creations and drank some hot cocoa after the kids got caught outside in it. A perfect day.
Bode is so comfortable and happy with these kids. He's known them since he was 2 1/2! So much more himself than i've seen in the past 12 months.
Time in Breck wouldn't be complete without fondue. Kristen and i were kind enough to share with the kids...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

yay, kristen! love the photos of bode-licious!
ReplyDelete